What is Mazda Certified ?
At Hubler Mazda, we want you to still experience the zoom zoom feeling so before you put your vehicle in the garage, we put it through its paces. Here is how Mazda Certified Pre-owned works:
Everything mechanical is analyzed by trained technicians from brakes to the transmission to A/C and heating. If high standards are not met, the vehicle will undergo a thorough reconditioning using Mazda Genuine Parts.
- 12-Month/12,000 Mile Limited Warranty with no deductible on covered parts
- 7-year/100,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, which includes: flywheel to freeze plug, thermostat to turbocharger, and cylinder block to constant velocity joints.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
150-Point Detailed Inspection
Every Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle must pass a comprehensive 150-point inspection from everything under the hood to the interior all the way back to the exterior.
Autocheck Vehicle History Report
- Every vehicle deserves the best so why not provide that for yours after the original warranty expries. Mazda Extended Coverage offers many different benefits including:
- Car Rental
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Lockout/Lost Key Assistance
- Nationwide Coverage and much more
We know it always sad to have to say bye to a vehicle but when that time comes, it's always nice to know that the future potential buyers are being just as protected as you were. With our Limited Powertrain Warranty, all the benefits are transferable to potential buyers in the future with no cost to the buyer.
Mazda Capital Services
The end is near. Once you have picked out the right Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle for you, the next step would be for you to decide the best possible financing options. Here at Hubler Mazda we like to offer many different financing options to help get you into you Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle!